Delivery and Returns
Goods which are unsuitable may be returned for credit, or exchange, providing they are returned within 14 days of receipt of goods, these conditions are subject to the following:
- Goods are returned at the cost of the customer
- Goods and the packaging are returned undamaged
- Returned goods are returned with full returns advice note stating invoice number, customer name, delivery address and order number/reference
- Goods which have been specially ordered cannot be accepted for return
- Goods returned after 14 days may be subject to a 20% restocking charge
- ProSolve does not bear the responsibility for expenses incurred for the fitment/removal of incorrectly supplied parts
- Customer claims for replacement or credit for shortages or damages can only be accepted within 3 business days after receipt of goods.
All requests to return goods will be assessed by our Customer Service team, who will be in touch to arrange the necessary action. To make a request you can do so from the Order History page or please complete the Contact Us form.